This Low Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice is an easy and fast Chinese-inspired side dish ready in 20 minutes or less!
Low Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice
Cauliflower Fried Rice will trick your tastebuds in the best way possible.
Ingredients 1 head cauliflower1/2 cup Frozen Peas/Carrots Use any veggies you like!1 tbsp ghee2 large eggs1 tbsp Sesame Seeds2 tsp Sesame Oil1 tbsp liquid aminos1/2 cup white onion1 tbsp minced garlicsalt/pepper
- Break cauliflower into small pieces and place in processor.
- Pulse until desired "rice" consistency.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add ghee.
- Place pulsed "rice" into pan and flatten out over entire surface. Allow to cook through for 10 minutes (cauliflower should brown/get crispy).
- Stir rice and add onion, garlic, peas and carrots, and season with salt and pepper.
- Continue to cook and stir over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Push "rice" to one side of pan, grease the empty half and crack two eggs into pan.
- Combine eggs and "rice" until eggs are cooked through.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil and combine well.
- Turn off heat and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve warm and enjoy!