The best and easiest Low-Carb Keto Egg Salad all made in the one bowl with no fancy ingredients!
Ingredients 1 Avocado Medium6 eggs1/3 cup mayonnaise1 tsp Dijon mustarda little lemon juice (to prevent avocado oxidation)1/8 tsp dill (optional)1/2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley (optional)Salt and pepper for taste
- Pour the eggs with water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, cover with a lid and leave in hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- Substitute under the stream of cold water and clean the shell
- Cut the eggs into small pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper, set aside for a while.
- Remember the avocado and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, eggs, avocado puree, mustard, lemon juice and herbs to choose from.
- Cool and serve.