Cellulite is “evil”, which is common, more or less, for all women. The presence of cellulite depends not only on weight, but also on many other factors. All women who have such a problem, wondering how to get rid of cellulite once and for all. But, unfortunately, it is impossible to completely get rid of cellulite. However you can fight it with effective methods, reduce cellulite and keep it under control.
What causes cellulite?
The appearance of cellulite, mainly due to three main factors: malnutrition, fluid retention and poor circulation. Therefore, if you want to prevent or get rid of cellulite, you need to adopt strategies that will help in dealing with these aspects. Malnutrition, unhealthy habits, sedentary lifestyle, constant stress, overweight are factors that contribute to cellulite and must be closely monitored to prevent or treat it.
To fight cellulite, there are no miraculous healings! There are many rems that make a significant contribution to solving the problem and there is a cosmetic operation that offers a cardinal solution. But even the operation will not permanently rid you of cellulite. If you do not change your lifestyle, the orange peel, as a rule, will always be present.
Here are 10 recommendations how to get rid of cellulite on thighs
- In order to remove cellulite you need a lot of sports. This is the first rule for everyone. With our sedentary lifestyle, three times a week of active physical activity is a mandatory minimum. If you refuse to do the exercises, 100% that cellulite will never go away, and most likely, it will even get worse.
- Always try to keep your legs as active as possible! Walk more often. Try to walk wherever you can, choose a staircase instead of an elevator.
- Another key point is nutrition. A good diet should consist of food, fresh and clean from dangerous toxic substances. Food prepared at home is better than eating out of restaurants and out of the ready-made food stores. Processed, fatty, sweet foods are definitely banned if you want to remove cellulite. Eat at least 5 times a week fresh fruits and vegetables, green leafy vegetables.
- You also need to pay attention to how food is prepared. Vegetables should be eaten raw or cooked and not jump in oil, grilled meat is preferable to meat cooked in a double boiler.
- To strengthen connective tissue, enter into your diet products containing vitamin C, E, zinc and silicon.
- Drink a lot of water! Regular intake of 7-8 glasses of water per day is recommended. If you have an active lifestyle, you should always be equipped with bottled water to ensure full hydration. Water prevents skin from drying out and from fluid retention, which can contribute to the appearance of cellulite. Also, water moisturizes the skin and cleans from toxins and waste accumulated in the body and skin. These wastes and toxins make a huge contribution to the appearance of cellulite.
- Minimize or even better eliminate the use of alcohol and carbonated drinks. Quit smoking. Heavy smokers are more likely to develop cellulite at an earlier age than non-smokers. In addition to causing cancer, cigarettes are also one of the main causes of cardiovascular diseases and lungs, and also reduce the natural elasticity of the skin, making it dehydrated and unhealthy. Cigarettes not only contribute to the formation of cellulite, they also prevent you from getting rid of it.
- Reducing salt is another point that should not be forgotten in the treatment of cellulite, because salt is one of the main agents that cause water retention, and this is one of the most common causes of cellulite.
- Try not to take a hot shower and bath, choose warm water with jets of cold water on the buttocks and thighs to stimulate blood circulation in this area and fight cellulite.
- Exfoliating, renewing the cells of your skin is a great way to help yourself in the treatment of cellulite. During a daily bath, use a brush with soft bristles to massage the areas where fat is deposited under the skin to remove dead skin cells, improve circulation and breathe of the skin through the pores.
To remove cellulite, it is important to use various means in combination with each other, and also have the patience and determination to fight cellulite to the finish.