Cheesy Pizza Chicken Bake
Easy Low Carb Cheesy Pizza Chicken Bake is an easy weeknight meal that will please the whole family!
Ingredients 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs1 cup organic mayonnaise1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese1 tsp Italian seasoning1 tsp garlic powder1 tsp onion powder1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese1 ounce sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken thighs in a 9 by 13 baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayo, parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powder.
- Evenly spread this over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes until the top is slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Make Ahead: Follow recipe to step 5. Cool completely then cover with plastic wrap. Freeze or refrigerate until the night you want to serve. Then reheat at 350 for 30 minutes and top with cheese and pepperoni.